Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:10
Join Art Saint Louis for the main course of Food, Glorious Food! We'll gather in the gallery on the evening of Saturday, April 28, for delectable food and beverages presented by Linda Pilcher and Something Elegant Catering! Adding to the culinary delights will be live art, live music and over $500 in door prizes! Here's a glance at the menu:
Dine with the Artists • April 28, 2012 • 6 pm Reception • 7 pm - 10 pm Dinner
Art Saint Louis • 555 Washington Ave., Ste. 150 • St. Louis, MO 63101
A Tasting Station Movable Feast
in the Art Saint Louis Gallery
with menu to include:
A selection of fine wines from some of our region's leading wineries, including Stone Hill Winery, St. James Winery, Augusta Winery and Montelle Winery.
Vodka Cocktail & Amuse Bouche Station
• Vodka by Purus Organic Wheat Vodka
• Cucumber Cup filled with Smoked Trout Salad with Pickled Watermelon Radish. Watermelon Radish courtesy of Earth Dance Farms.
• Toast Point with Herb Butter, Watermelon Radish Pickle and Smoked Salt
Pickled Watermelon Radish created by Something Elegant Catering. Watermelon courtesy of Earth Dance Farms. Photo by Linda Pilcher.
Tasting Station 1
• Focaccia with Grilled Zucchini, Fresh Mozzarella and Olivada
• Paella Salad with Spicy Lamb Sausage, Sweet Peppers, Orzo, Cherry Tomatoes, and Portobellos
Tasting Station 2
• Penne with Peas, Spring Herb Pesto, Pecorino and Pea Shoots
• Pan-Roasted Salmon with Spiced Lentils and Herb Salad
Tasting Station 3
• Grilled Asparagus and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
• Grilled Chicken Breasts with Espresso Barbecue Sauce
In addition to all of the great food created by Something Elegant Catering, each Tasting Station will include a delicious wine pairing provided by Golden Barrel.
Dessert & Coffee Station
• Gourmet Coffee courtesy of Mississippi Mud Coffee
• Butterscotch Blondies with Peanut-Pretzel Caramel
• Tiny White Chocolate Cupcakes with Butter Cream and Toasted Coconut
• Iced Lemon Bars
• Designer Chocolates by Oh! Sheila
Live Art Demonstrations
by Art Saint Louis Member Artists:
Live Music by:
Photo by Ray Marklin
A Taste of Downtown Style
To further enhance your downtown experience, all April 28 dinner reservations include complimentary admission to the Partnership for Downtown St. Louis's 2012 home tour, The Art of Downtown Living, beginning at noon on April 28 and culminating in an after-tour reception in the Art Saint Louis Gallery immediately before the dinner. Click here for details on this popular home showcase event.
Advance reservations are required, $75 per attendee. Click below to secure your spot, then plan to join us for an evening of exceptionally good food, drinks, art and conversation!